10/13/09

Tuesday Throwdown with Sherrod Studio!

We're starting something new at Sherrod Studio! Every Tuesday, there will be a Throwdown, or a challenge, that we are offering you. The DT will be participating and offering some great samples for you and we encourage you to join in the fun!

This week, the Throwdown is a sketch challenge. Here's the sketch:


















And here's my take on the sketch:






















I used the All Hallow's Eve stamp set - I think the cauldron image is just spooktacular! I stamped it in Memento black ink and then masked the image so I could stamp the Hocus Pocus phrase around it to create a background. I also added a few of the star cluster images to the background. Then I finished coloring the cauldron with Copics and went over the steaming brew with Liquid Glass to give it some shine.

If you would like to play along with our Throwdown, hope over to the Sherrod Studio blog and find out all the details. And be sure to check out what the rest of the team has to show you for this sketch - awesome projects await!

Photobucket

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Sweet! I love the "D" shaped panel in the center...and not just b/c my name starts with a D! haha

Stephanie said...

love the hocus pocus goin' on in the background ;)