9/3/09

Almost a new look!

Except for a little realigning (some of my sidebar things are cut off - anyone know how to fix that?) I have a new blog look! What do you think? It was time to freshen up a bit and I will get the kinks worked out over the next few days.

Working on this distracted me from all the "stuff" that happened today - the dishwasher is leaking, the laundry room floor is wet for some reason we can't figure out, I'm still trying to get everything worked out as far as texts and so on for Jacob at school, .... fun stuff! You know how it is. So this gave me something else to think about for awhile but now I have to go to bed or I won't be getting up tomorrow. And that just won't do.

Leave me some love - it's been a long day -

5 comments:

Terri Davenport said...

Love the blog look! Here's hoping today is less stressful!

peggysue said...

I admire you for being able to redo the blog. I'm stuck with the basic template and sometimes figure out how to change the wallpaper! I like it.

Sarah said...

I wish I knew how to Stretch my blog! It looks great. Sorry you are having a yucky time with the leaking stuff!

Joseline said...

Oh, I just love the new look. Very clean and classy.

Stephanie said...

looks great, Mary - love how it's so bright & clean. I always want to change the look of mine, but end of converting it back b/c I never seem to like anything as much as what I have right now.