7/28/09

Time out for Sherrod Studio card

I have a simple but powerful card to share with you today, featuring stamps from the Peace and Comfort set from Sherrod Studio.



Psalm 23 is one of the most beloved psalms ever and Kim and provided this as a wonderful stamp in this set along with the tree and other assorted phrases and images...perfect for sympathy cards and so much more. I stamped the tree with Memento ink and colored with my Copics and then dabbed around in the branches with the colorless blender Copic to add a little texture so the color wasn't so flat. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket and the leaf ribbon is from PTI.

Thanks for stopping by - I have a lot more to share this week so stop by again soon!

7 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

That is a beautiful card, Mary! I love the vine going up the side. That tree image is so pretty as well!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job - everything works so well together.

JazzyH said...

Pretty card! I love the ribbon.

peggysue said...

Neat little vine you have going up the side there. Very well coordinated.

Krista Ritskes said...

Beautiful! I love that psalm and it looks stunning with the tree.

Stephanie said...

so pretty Mary!! love the vine going up the side :)

Diane Noble said...

this is just gorgeous. Love everything about it...especially the verse, but you have showcased it beautifully here. WOW!