7/29/09

Mygrafico FREEBIE and Cupcake Challenge

My DT term with Mygrafico Challenge blog doesn't officially start until Monday but I had to grab some freebie stamps and create a card for Taylor's weekly Cupcake Challenge:



You can download your set of free digital stamps from Mygrafico here. I love digital images because they can be resized, turned, and made to fit your project just right!
The layout is from a sketch by Taylored Expressions - Taylor always has such cute cketches and this week is no exception!

The images were colored with Copics and then I added prisma glitter to them. Plaid paper source is unknown - the rest of the paper is from Close To My Heart. The small tag on the card - which says "sweet" is also from CTMH. Ribbon source unknown.

Thanks for stopping by - I have more to share soon!

8 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

I love the sparkle on the candy! Makes me want to eat it right up!! Darling card!

Lana Clarke said...

I adore this sweet card
Hugs
Lana x

Haley D. said...

What a darling card! It looks yummy.

Wendy K. said...

Sweet card! ;-) Love the sparkle candy!

Unknown said...

oh I love what you did here, so cute!!

Holly said...

I think when a card using food inspires you so much that you want to EAT the food represented, you know the creator of the card has done a great job! :) I'd gladly eat those candies!!!

Stephanie said...

these colors are sooooo perfect, Mary! love what you did with the images :) the sparkle is fantastic!!

Haley D. said...

I left you a little something on my blog (inkyscrapper.blogspot.com)!

My SSS20 will be posted soon too. :)