3/10/09

Time-Out Tuesday - Candy for a Cause

This Tuesday I want to take time out to share with you a a post I read this week on one of my favorite blogs - My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence by Lauren Meader. Lauren is such a delightful blogger - not only does she offer awesome artwork and incredible templates (available at PTI) but also a healthy dose of peeks into her life and family and blogs about things we can all relate to!

Well this week, she had a heartbreaking story to share about a little guy facing cancer and about an opportunity to aid Children's Cancer research and possibly win some blog candy for helping out. Start at Lauren's blog HERE and from there, follow her link to the info on how to donate and make a difference (and maybe win some goodies). It's a great thing to do to help save the life of a child - do whatever you can today!!

0 comments: