3/24/09

Time-Out keeps rolling along!

Week 3 of the Birthday challenges at Paper Garden Projects was to create a Thank You card. Here's my entry:



This card was so much fun to make and has almost no stamping! (just the words "thank you"). The rest of the card is all Close To My Heart paper, Fancy Cuts Botanicals and machine stitching.

So have you hopped over to Paper Garden Projects yet? What are you waiting for? You only have until the end of the month to enter these contests so hurry! And be sure to check out all of the posts today for all of my entries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I really like your stiching. These really are lovely papers. The colors are nice and fresh.

laos348 said...

THat flower is very neat. Your card is so pretty - I like the color combo.