3/24/09

Time-Out Continued

Another Paper Garden Project Birthday challenge - post a card that incorporates a flower image. Easy peasy!



The Greeting Farm has some of the cutest images and this is one from the Cup of Stuff set. All papers are from Close To My Heart. The scalloped border was punched with a Fiskars border punch. Ribbon and brads are also from CTMH.

Be sure to check out the birthday specials at PGP:

All Copic Markers are 25% off
All Stamps are 15% off
All Gemstomes are 20% off
50% off all Clearance Items
Free US shipping with a $60 purchase

And read on for more Birthday challenge posts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So lovely - those colors are awesome together and I love the ribbon and brad embellishment.

Grace said...

Wow! You have been busy! I love them all! Thanks for the info on the contest too! Great cards gf!

The Mama Monkey said...

You have been so busy!! I love all the cards, but I think I love this one the best. It is the colors that draw me to it. They are so vibrant and beautiful!!