2/10/09

Time-out Tuesday!

Here's the 1st Time-Out Tuesday post where you will find any number of topics including "Look-outs" - great products you just have to check out! Today's item is these awesome test tubes that you can alter and present in so many cute ways!


I bought mine at just4funcrafts.com - Jenn is a doll, offers great customer service and wonderful prices! Now while you won't be able to order and get these in time for Valentine's Day, I altered mine as little gifts for the upcoming "holiday" - take a look at how cute these are:




The tubes are 6" long with a silver screw-on top. I filled them with red hots and "cupid" corn. The tag is made with a JustRite border stamp and then I added a tiny heart stamp and saying from CTMH. This piece was then punched out and matted onto a piece of Holiday Red cardstock that was cut with a scalloped circle nestability. I punched 2 holes at the top, threaded through some pink gingham ribbon and tied around the tube. Easy as can be! And at a great price it makes a cute simple token of affection.

I think these would also be great with springy pastel M&Ms for Easter, or mini marshmallows, or sunflower seeds for summer, or how about bath crystals?? There are so many things you can use these tubes for!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be back with a package for the tubes that I think you will swoon over!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Jennie Dove said...

These are Cute Cute Cute!!!!! I need to get my act together and make some too. Thanks you for sharing!!! Keep up the beautiful work.

Jenn D

laos348 said...

These are really cute! Thanks for the link!

Colleen said...

Those are really cute!!!!!

Sandra J. Strickler said...

These are awesome and could be used for every holiday!

Sandra J. Strickler said...

Thanks for the link to just4funcrafts. I spent $35!!!