11/30/08

Never thought I'd say this....


No, I never thought I would say this and I am almost embarrassed to blurt it out but here it is: I am going to mail out store-bought cards this year! I know, I can't believe it either!!!! It isn't even Dec. 1st (well, almost) and I already feel behind this holiday season. I don't even have my tree done yet and that is simply unheard of! And, truth be told, I am having too much fun playing with other stamps and I just don't think I can squeeze out holiday cards in a timely manner!

Here's one of the cards I recently made (yes, I have a secret addiction to House Mouse!)


Oh what I wouldn't do for a little spa time!

I cut the diving mices out with new Nestabilities called Labels 2, colored everything in with Copics, added Baby Pink CTMH cardstock and ribbon and the DP is Three Bugs in a Rug. Added a little stitching and it's all done and already delivered to it's recipient.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving - ours was small but nice and there's lots of leftovers - yum! We also attended our 30 year high school reunion this weekend, which was not bad considering I wasn't one of the "in" people in high school. I guess that doesn't matter too much 30 years later. Hope you have your Christmas shopping/decorating/planning under control! I know I will get there, hopefully without too much stress!! And I might - just might - still try to stamp my cards.......we'll see!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Stopping by to say hello. 8 years with CTMH awesome!!! Me...just over two.

Cute blog!!!

http://sentimentalmomentsintime.blogspot.com

Happy Holidays and don't fret on the holiday card thing...I cheat and so photo cards but I can't leave the stamping alone so I stamp (usually a sentiment) on the envelopes.

Elaine said...

Good for you - doing what you want and not what other EXPECT you to do! ;) I'm proud of you!
E