11/15/08

How about one more?

I've been neglecting my blog lately so to make up for lost time, I am posting another card I created over the past week. 2 in one day - won't see that happen too often! (Be sure to scroll past this post to see the other post I put up today).


This card was created from a sketch last Saturday posted at i{heart}2stamp. Every Saturday, Jen posts a new sketch to try and this is the first one I have done - I am sure there will be many more to come! This was such an easy card as there is almost no stamping! Take a look:



The beautiful paper speaks for itself! The DP is from imaginisce and the gold paper is from a package of metallic-y paper they are carrying at Target for the holidays (you can find it where the Christmas cards are). I trimmed the patterned paper with my long scalloped nestabilities and cut the right and left sides down to be even with the card edges. The gold paper was run through my Cuttlebug and I added a strip to the card and covered the chipboard star with it as well. To add some more sparkle, I added Liquid Glass around the edges of the star and then coated it well with gold glitter.

The small dove image is a section off a really old stamp I had around here - embossed in gold - that's the only stamping on this card! The saying was printed on cardstock from my pc, ribbon was added and voila! All done.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend - we are getting a mix of rain and snow today - yucky but great for staying indoors and stamping :)

0 comments: