11/15/08

Guess who's back?

Yes, I'm back posting and hoping to bring you more artwork a little more promptly than I have the last couple of weeks. Truth be told, I have been working on a project that I hope I can show you all soon plus the routine life "schtuff" - well, you know how it is! Anyhow, I did have a little time to get a few new cards made that I want to share with you. And speaking of "guess who's back", I have another Partridge in a Pear Tree card to share today!



Here's a little peek at the detail on this card - I rarely sew but I'm starting to get into it more! And I was having such a difficult time working with this adorable stamp from The Cat's Pajamas that I just had to try one more card - and I like the results on this one!



So here's the finished deal. The partridge was stamped in Desert Sand and then highlight with a sparkle pen. The sheet music is just an image I found on the web that I printed from my pc and then crinkled and ink distressed. The bird is mounted on a nestie-cut piece of cardstock and pop dotted onto the card over the sheer gold ribbon. And check out that DP - I love it! But, I didn't save the info with who makes this cool paper - my bad!

Anyhow, this card makes me happier than the last Partridge cards. I'll be back soon to show you more goodies!

0 comments: