7/21/08

My Bellas

I recently started collecting Bellas because - well, who can resist their cuteness? Here's my creations so far:

White embossing on white textured cardstock (CTMH) that was lightly painted with white pearlized paint. The image is stamped on vellum.


Cupcakabella - with a little glittery frosting.
Background stamps from Close To My Heart

This Bella was colored with pencils and added to a simple background of patterned paper from Close To My Heart. The words were stickers that I highlighted with the pencils as well.
So that's my intro into the Bella-world! I'm sure you'll be seeing more!!


1 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Hi Mary,

I just saw your comment on the CTMH bb and just wanted to say thank you.

NO ONE can resist the bellah - I have a small collection and wish I had them all!

I love your wedding card and I do love the shimmery paint!