7/31/08

Just when I think I am getting bored

Close To My Heart announced today a bunch of new products coming out in their next Idea Book (live Sept 1st!) and just when I think I am getting bored with things, I am interested once again!
Here's a sneak peek:

EXCLUSIVE INKS™ ORGANIZER
EXCLUSIVE INKS™ STAMP PAD TOWER
EXCLUSIVE INKS™ MARKER TOWER

EMBROIDERY FLOSS
NATURE'S AMBIANCE RUB-ONS
LOVE LETTERS RUB-ONS
CLEAR SPARKLES
PIERCING TOOLS
MY CREATIONS™ ACRYLIC MINI ALBUM
MY PAGES TALK™ VOICE RECORDER
FINISHING FILES
HOLIDAY FABRIC TAGS
MERRY & BRIGHT CARD KIT

COLOR-READY ALPHABET BOLD
Lots of new stamp sets, 4 new colors of ink and cardstock....can't wait to see it all in the new Idea Book!

Watch for information about an early fall Open House - Back to "Class" and come see what's new!

0 comments: