4/13/08

So they're not all masterpieces....

Ever have a vision in your head of something that just doesn't look right once you actually create it? That is how this card turned out:


Too busy...the flowers look too off white next to the white card....don't like the red centers of the flowers....

Ok so it doesn't work. So how could it be improved? Well for one thing, I think I would rethink the random swirly stamping. I love the flourishes but the randomness looks too busy to me. I also think the flowers are cute but maybe they should be mounted on a colored background to add some pop! The black bow was an after-thought but I think it is ok (although the added black leaves stamped near the flowers are dorky).

So maybe I will give this card another shot and will post the results. It's gotta get better, doesn't it? Any suggestions to add?

1 comments:

Scrap Jaci said...

I personally like it. I love the colors and the flowers.