1/20/08

Back to the blogging....

In an effort to pick up the pace here, I am making a New Year's resolution (ok so I'm a couple of weeks late), to start posting here more often. I think my CTMH website will be dropped this summer so this will be my forum to share artwork, techniques, ideas - oh and probably some boring personal stuff (don't leave yet! I promise not to bore you too much!!) I hope you enjoy what you find here and will leave me some comments.

This week, I am offering a piece of artwork made with the current Serendipity promotion. I hope you like it!

You can see some of the great papers in this set along with a couple of the diecut flowers, one which was stamped with the SOM Endless Love. A button was added for the flower's center and a light organza ribbon ties it all together. Of course, there also had to be a little edge distressing! If you haven't gotten your edge distressing tool yet, it's a must-have!

Thanks for visiting and come back again soon!

0 comments: