8/22/07

Deck of Discovery

I have been seeing posts about this on the CTMH bulletin board and I decided to jump in and try it out. Each day we get a word and from that word, we create a playing card size piece of artwork with journaling on the back. My journaling is little snippets of thoughts based on what the word means to me. Here are the first three cards I have made:

Journaling on the back says: Seek out your true self- what you really mean to you. Then you can share yourself with others.






Journaling says: Wander through life on paths unexplored and find your paradise.








Journaling: View the wonder of life through the eyes of a child and your childhood will never end.

If you want to join in the fun, jump in and create your own deck! Watch for more here as well as links to other "deck" blogs.

0 comments: