1/2/18

Long time, no post! MFT Sketch!


I know I haven't posted in awhile but one of my 2018 resolutions is to take more time to do the things i enjoy which include crafting, reading and playing The Sims 4. Yes, I'm a geek. So I'm starting the year with a card I created for this past week's MFT sketch challenge.

Here's the sketch:


And let me tell, I thought I had this all worked out and then as I got toward the end of the card, realized I was one element short. BUT, creative license says that's ok and I went with it as is because another image would have just looked cramped anyhow. I also moved the sentiment. Creative license, people! Here's my card:


My 2 little penguins are enjoying the cold more than I am! So what are your resolutions for the New Year? Thanks for stopping by!

 photo post-sig4.png

0 comments: