3/30/15

Easter Bunny time!

Well it's not quite Easter Bunny time but I did spend a little time with my honey-bunny seeing the Easter Bunny this past weekend -


As much as he really did not like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny was pretty cool! Look at that smile - melts my heart!

I also have a card to share today that is going out to a few people for Easter -


I'm really excited about this card - it's the first I made with my new MISTI stamping tool! If you haven't heard of the MISTI yet, check out the video at this site (where you also order the MISTI). What I love about it is the accuracy of stamping you can achieve. I could never stamp a background that precisely before so I'm thrilled with the results! And the best thing? If your image doesn't stamp clearly enough the first time, just reink and stamp again in the exact. same. spot! It is just the niftiest invention ever!!

The stamps and cardstock used her are all from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by and in case I don't make it back in time, have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

 photo post-sig4.png

1 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet!