12/21/14

More felt projects

Yes, I'm still alive...hehehe...just crazy busy! Especially with the holidays right around the corner. But I had a minute (just a minute) to post a couple of recent projects. I've been crafting with felt lately using Papertrey Ink dies and I am really having fun making all these little things. These are just a couple recent items:


Christmasy baby shoes! How cute are these? The spat on the left looks a little pink but it's not - it's from the camera. Sorry about that! These were made with PTI's 100% wool felt (I've tried others and this is the best to work with!) The tree is another PTI die (Winter Snow Globe) and it was decorated with some white seed beads. These shoes went to my sister who will be displaying them as part of her holiday décor!


 This is a coffee cup cozy, also made using a PTI die but the camera was my creation based off a picture I found online. I think it turned out fairly well for not having a pattern. This went to a photographer friend for Christmas with a plate of cookies - a great combo (cookies and coffee - although I'd choose hot chocolate!)

If you'd like to see more of my felt creations, stop by my Etsy store here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreativeMaryment . That's it for me - have a wonderful Christmas and I will be back again soon (I hope!)


 photo post-sig4.png

1 comments:

Anne said...

Love the baby booties. Great use of colours and dies. Especially love the coffee cozy. Very creative.