9/6/14

Birthday "things"

We went to a 50th Birthday party this evening and this is the little gift I made for the birthday girl:


All made from felt and dies from Papertrey Ink. The iPhone case has a simple notch for sliding the phone in and out; the coin purse has a zipper on the back.

These are very fun to make and I'm sure I'll be sharing more of these soon!

There is also a special birthday coming up soon - my grandson will be one year old in less than a month! (Where did the time go?) His party theme is Mickey Mouse and we are taking some photos tomorrow for his invitations. This will be hung in the background somewhere and then be used as a high chair banner the day of his party:


These were cut with my Cameo and strung on PTI ribbon. Can't wait for big guy's big day!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

 photo post-sig4.png

2 comments:

Diana K said...

Love that super cute phone case and coin purse! Great design.

Betty Wright said...

Mary, these are beautiful! LOVE the color combo and the stitched detailing! Fabulously done!