5/31/13

My Time Made Easy Sneak Peek

It's almost release time again at My Time Made Easy and there is a great new template coming your way (plus other goodies!)

Tapered Off is a fantastic sized gift box with many limitless possibilities. The many layers included allow you so many fun design options, including a "cap" topper to top off this fun tapered package! The way it unfolds open allows you many gift giving options as well! You can even add a window to the front and/or back.

I imagined a building when I first saw this template and as it is the end of the school year in many places, I know teacher's gifts are a nice touch so I created a gift set for a wonderful teacher:


First up, the Tapered Off template was turned into an adorable school house, with school themed paper from the Academic Hodge Podge paper set and the Construction Materials paper set (for the roof as well as the card background). I also used the Back to School Digital stamp set and printed out the school house and sentiment for my card. And to finish up the gift set, a quick easy apple made from An Apple a Day cut file - with a pencil as the stem. Cute, huh? I think any teacher would love a set like this!  You can add a few pieces of candy inside the apple and the Tapered Off template has enough room for a bottle (or 2) of bubble bath or lotion - just what a teacher needs to unwind when summer vacation kicks in!

There's much more to see at the other designer's blogs so pop over to each one and say hello!

  • Lauren Meader
  • Jackie Randolph
  • Karien vab der Westhuizen
  • Kimberly Morrow
  • Lisa Kind
  • Lori Hairston
  • Lori Kalus
  • Mary Vogel  - me
  • Pattie Goldman
  • Tracy Holmes
  • Dawn Barwick
  • Romaine Rancier
  • Wendy McGaffey

  • Back tomorrow with another great gift idea!

    6 comments:

    Romaine said...

    Loving the school theme, Mary!

    Anonymous said...

    This is too cute, Mary! I might have to scraplift this for my kids' teacher gifts this year. Tracy:)

    Dawn said...

    A brilliant teachers gift, love the apple. x

    Karien said...

    Very cute idea for a teacher!
    Hugs
    Karien

    Lori said...

    Darling as a schoolhouse and love the pencil stem on your apple! (Your comment is perfect - I am posting a Christmas house tomorrow!)

    Anonymous said...

    I love the apple! It's my favorite part! Great job!