5/23/13

Congrats and Baby

Been creating a few cards this week to replenish my stock at Beautiful Blooms by Jen. Here's a simple Congrats card that's going in the selection:


(Sorry for the less than stellar photo quality. I took these pictures with my phone in a poorly lit room).

I used a combination of images from Papertrey Ink and some bolder-to-me colors. I have been trying to keep the cards relatively flat so the sender won't have to add extra postage to mail it. A few pearls won't get in the way!

And a new baby card:


I love this chubby little elephant (from Verve) - perfect for a new baby! The frame around him (or her) is from Papertrey Ink.

I'll have more to share soon so I hope you'll stop again! Meanwhile, I'm reviewing the new Star Trek movie at Are You on the Fence and posting some picnic recipes at Petite-Party Planners! Enjoy!


 photo myname.png

0 comments: