4/14/13

Birthday Cards

I'm back with a couple more cards that I recently created but first I have to tell you that the whole "my cards will be sold in a store" thing that I posted about last week? Well, that hasn't happened quite yet. But hopefully soon!

Here are a couple of goodies to share for tonight:



All products from Papertrey Ink (except cupcake printed paper).

In other news, we are coming into Jacob's final school stretch....3 weeks and 1 exam week and then GRADUATION! I can.not.wait! We are both burned out on school - and papers, mostly! What lies ahead? Not sure yet but right now, we just want to get past this milestone!

One thing I know that lies ahead is getting Jacob's room painted just as soon as we get the school work done. He's needed some updating for a year or so and I can't put it off any longer. Then my room will get a make over hopefully in the Fall.

Well that's it for me tonight. Have a great week and I'll be back soon with more to share!


 photo myname.png

0 comments: