4/1/13

Alligator Bag

It's release day at My Time Made Easy and I have another fabulously fashionable project to share with you! This was created from the Handbag template using one of the new Purse Patterns digi papers:


Now I don't have a gift inside just yet but this bag is so roomy, I can fit a lot of goodies inside! I'm thinking about a couple wine coolers to share with a friend and maybe a munchie or two ;)

I left off the optional pockets on my purse and added some metal accents and a row of black sequins to dress it all up. Very simple to assemble and I have a truly eye-catching presentation for someone special's gift!

Be sure to visit the rest of the MTME DT and see what other awesome projects they have all created. And leave a warm welcome for our three new members: Romaine, Wendy and Dawn! I'm honored to be working with such an amazingly talented team!

See you again soon with another My Time Made Easy project (another sexy one, for sure!)


 photo myname.png

7 comments:

Karien said...

So glad to see you have also used the Alligator paper, I loved the green!
Hugs
Karien

Anonymous said...

Love the embellishments and alligator paper on your bag, Mary. Sweet!

Sara said...

Great job Mary!!!!! :D

Dawn said...

Gorgeous, love your sequins and the paper is stunning. xxx

Lauren Meader said...

Your sneaker and handbag look amazing. Love the details on both. You do lovely work!!! Happy to have you.

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty! I love ribbon you added to the strap! Great choice of paper too!

Romaine said...

fab in alligator!