3/17/13

Backpack from GBGD

Hi all! I have a new template to share with you from Girl Boy Girl Designs. This time it's an adorable little backpack but here's the cool thing - you get a tiny version of the template as well as a larger version so you can create the size that's best for you!

I made the small version - and a card to accompany this little cutie -


The card is a standard size so you can judge the size of the backpack. I love the tiny pocket on the front - sooo cute! And take a look at the back:


LOVE the ribbon straps! I added a velcro closure to the main flap so it can be opened easily, a little gift (prefect size for a gift card too!) can be tucked inside and then opened easily by the recipient. I think this would be a great gift for anyone graduating school at any level!

And right now you can get this template 30% off! Check it out - this one's going to come in handy!

I am off for a little vacation with the family but will have a fun Eastery project posting this week so I hope you'll stop back and see what's hopping soon!


 photo myname.png

1 comments:

Terri Davenport said...

This is so cute!