2/17/13

Last of the Valentines

I have one final Valentine card to share with you before moving on to Spring and Easter. This is the card I made for my wonderful son:


Very simple but perfect for him. And the sentiment is spot on! (Products from Papertrey Ink).

In other news, there really isn't much other news. It's been a few busy days but not very blog-worthy. I will be blogging about a shopping trip I took to Ann Arbor over at Are You on the Fence this week so I hope you'll stop by there and check it out. And I will be back this week with a final Pretty Palette challenge (more on that change later) and a few other odds and ends.

And before I go - do you watch Downton Abbey? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the season finale. I'm too sad to discuss at the moment.


 photo myname.png

0 comments: