2/13/13

Crafting Woes

I don't know if it's the weather or what, but something has severly affected my crafty mojo. I've been in an organizing, cleaning mode lately and I think that impulse must be controlled by the side of my brain opposite the creative side. And now it's stuck there. But whatever the reason, the craft desk has just not been my friend lately. Case in point - this evening I was bound and determined to create another Valentine's card as so far? I only have 1. ONE. And it's 2 days away. So I started creating, and then re-doing, and then throwing away and then re-doing again and finally chucking it all and walking away. 2 1/2 hours later and I have nothing to show for it. I did manage to scatter a package of dies across the floor and spill water on my work surface (nothing was there at the time, although it couldn't have ruined anything I was working on tonight anyhow!) so there's that.

But I do have a card to show you that I made a couple of weeks ago. My one and only V-Day card so far this year:


I used Papertrey Ink's Happy Harlequin stamp set and a variety of pink-ish inks to create the pattern then added the die cut, 2 layer heart (dies from PTI also).

And that's all I got. Hopefully, the spirit will move me tomorrow and I will be a creating fool! If I have anything to show you, I'll be back soon.

Have a great day!

 photo myname.png

0 comments: