1/30/13

Valentine Treat Mug

Time has really gotten away from me this week - all due to reorganizing my craft room! What an undertaking! But I'm happy to say, I am 95% done and ready to get back to crafting. Pictures of the reorganized space coming soon.

Before I got caught up in IKEA shelving, baskets and more, I did create this adorable Valentine Mug from a Girl Boy Girl Designes template and my Cameo:


I cut the template from plain white cardstock and then stamped the border image (Quilled Elegance stamps from Papertrey Ink). I added some pink Copic coloring and tied a nice satin ribbon around the middle and then filled it with yummy goodies! A great, simple way to dress up a snack-y treat for Valentine's Day for a special someone!

You can find this and many more adorable templates here. Check it out - I'll be back with another GBG Designs project again soon!

1 comments:

Sandra J. Strickler said...

My Silhouette blade is gonna be smokin'!!!