12/27/12

Table for Two

This week's Pretty Palette challenge features colors that can be found in the Table for Two paper pack at My Time Made Easy. The colors are Gray, Green, Orchid and Burgundy. I used three of the four and created a simple thank you card:


The paper was printed on my ink jet printer as was the sentiment (from the Table for Two sentiments set). I die cut the sentiment with an oval Nestabilities die and created the mat under it with another Nesties die. Then a satin orchid bow and this card is ready to go! We has so many good meals this holiday season that I have a few people to thank :)

I hope you will check out our challenge and play along! Remember, you have 2 weeks to join in the fun and while we would love for you to use MTME products, it's not a requirement so pop over and check us out!

See you again soon!

3 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty! Love that ribbon! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Great thank you card Mary. The ribbon really adds a splash of colour. Happy New Year! Tracy

Dawn said...

Stunning thank you card, love the ribbon, really stands out on your card. x