12/19/12

Christmas time is near

Well, I don't know about you, but I am ready to put Christmas to bed. The presents are (almost all) wrapped, the cookies are baked (yes, I just quit with 2 left to go. They will be Valentine's cookies now), and the Christmas decorations are getting a little dusty so it's time to get this show on the road!

Are you getting to that point too? You're not a last minute shopper, are you?

The only thing I need to finish up is some grocery shopping because no matter how hard I try - and by try, I mean I did in fact go to three grocery stores today - I always think of something I forgot to pick up. This time it was tomatoes for my spaghetti sauce. So I know I will have to make at least one more grocery store run. Ugh. But then I AM READY!

Even made my last Christmas card the other day:


And that about wraps up my posts for a bit. I think I will be taking a tiny break through Christmas but I hope to be back posting a week from today (with the Papertrey Ink blog hop). I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful holiday and spend the day telling those who are important in your life how much you love them.

See you next week!


Photobucket

0 comments: