11/13/12

Gratitude Album

November is the month in which we take more than a moment's notice of all we are thankful for. This theme led me to create this month's project for Mama on the Fly. All of the directions for making this album (and ideas for variations on this project) can be found on Carolyn's blog. I shared just the cover and page 1 of the album there - the rest of the pages are here for you to, hopefully, be inspired by!

These first two photos are the ones posted at Mama on the Fly - the cover of the album and the first page, featuring my wonderful husband:


 
 Here are the remaining pages:

My daughter and son-in-law

My son

My pooch :)

My family at the table for Thanksgiving dinner.


I included a hand written note to each person (even the dog) telling them why I am thankful for them and how much they mean to me. I hope you will create something similar that documents your thoughts and feelings. It's a wonderful way to not only take time to count your blessings but also to let those who mean so much to you know how very special they are!

Thank you, Carolyn, for letting me share this project at Mama on the Fly!
Photobucket

0 comments: