11/18/12

A new week - just like the old week

Life has been crazy busy lately so I haven't had as much time to blog. Or pee, for that matter. But I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Or maybe that's the headlight of a train barreling my way!

Anyhow, here's what's been going on in the past week or so:

* I de-friended my mother-in-law on Facebook. It's a long story that I can't share so imagine the worst.

* I organized the Thanksgiving potluck at work and am in the process of organizing a retirement party for my boss. I like that better than work so there's that.

* I finally put up wallpaper on 2 1/2 walls in my bathroom. We had the room remodeled (enlarged) 2 years ago so I guess it's about time. And yes, the other walls were already wallpapered. Did you really think I would do just 2 1/2 walls?

* I've been to three movies in three weeks. You can read my reviews at Are You on the Fence. I think I am going to a movie this week also.

* Starting a business is hard work. My brain hurts.

* Speaking of my brain, I had an epiphany one day while driving. Sometime when I'm not so tired from hanging wallpaper, I'll tell you more about that.

* I haven't been stamping too much but I have been crafting. Almost finished with a new party display for Petite-Party Planners that I will use at a Holiday Vendor Show this coming Saturday.

* I'm hosting Thanksgiving and doing all the cooking. And having a guest from out of town stay a few days. And somehow need to find the time over the weekend to help my son type up a 7-8 page Sociology paper. Fun times.

* I got cupcake alert from Cake in a Cup the other day (1/2 price day-old cupcakes. Don't knock it - they're fabulous even day old!) Everything is better with cake, I always say.

* And that's all I can remember to tell you.

Have a turkey-filled Thanksgiving and I'll see you again soon!


Photobucket

0 comments: