10/29/12

Light the Way from LOTV


I recently won a few Lili of the Valley stamps and couldn't wait to ink them up. Here's the first - Light the Way:


I colored the image with Copics and used the colorless blender to draw lines on the coat, adding a little texture. The background was made with tree die cuts randomly spaced behind and even overlapping the image a bit.

If you haven't checked out Lili of the Valley before, their stamps are adorable! I don't order often as the shipping is a teensy bit high (coming from the UK) but every once in awhile, I splurge. And have never regretted the purchase. Thanks for stopping by - I'll be back soon with more to share! Meanwhile, be sure to check out a new-to-me pumpkin cookie recipe posted at Are You on the Fence and a new CTMH challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!


Photobucket

0 comments: