10/11/12

Have a Wicked Halloween

Time is running out to get ready for Halloween so I whipped up another card tonight to share with you. I only send out a couple of cards for Halloween (it's not a big holiday in my house now that my kids are all grown) so I don't usually post too many spooky goodies to share. But watch out because my Christmas stamping finger is twitching to get busy with red and green goodies!! 

Here is tonight's "wicked" Halloween greeting:


This image and sentiment are from a previous Close To My Heart stamp of the month set. I love having a large image to work with - and solid so no coloring!  I stamped the witch on a piece from a book, mounted it to an orangy damask printed paper (from PTI) and edged it with a punched printed paper (not sure the source). A little ribbon (also PTI) finishes up this quick card - ready for the mail.

That's it for me tonight. If you want to see what else I've been up to lately, check out my other blogs, listed at the top of this page, including my new review on the iPhone 5 at Are You on the Fence. Have a great Friday!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Karen Clark said...

Just beautiful!!