8/9/12

Birthday Bunny

It's time for another color challenge with Pretty Palette Challenge at the My Time Made easy blog. Have you seen the new August goodies? I'm in love with Grammy's Sewing Kit! I will be creating with that real soon. But for now, I have an adorable digital image featured on my card from Magical Birthday Wishes and these fabulous colors:



How cute is that bunny? I colored him all in Photoshop (sooooo easy!!) and printed him out, then added some red Stickles to his balloon. The paper is also from My Time Made Easy (Under the Cabana) and I recolored it in Photoshop as well to match the bunny and the color theme of the week. The brown scalloped border on the card was created by cutting a circles border by a die and splitting it in half. A little baker's twine is the final touch.

Oh and yes, I cheated just a tiny bit and added some blue to the paper and image. It's ok to bend the rules once in awhile!

So I hope you will play along with us - you have two weeks so plenty of time to create something with these cards (and any stamps are welcome). But why not check out the My Time Made Easy shop? You won't be sorry!!

And last but not least, there's a Design Team call going on at MTME - we need some more team members for the Pretty Palette and Pretty Patterns teams - maybe you? Check out the information here.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

I love this card, Mary! It's so darn cute! Great job recoloring the paper to match the colors!