7/22/12

My last PTI Stamp-a-faire post

I had a blast playing along with the projects of Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire yesterday and even though I didn't complete them all, I love the goodies I created. This is my final project - which actually fits 2 of the challenges. Yes, I'm sneaking in 2 for 1!

This is a mini book I created using Ashley's envelope tutorial. Here's the cover:


I made this to hold some of the photos I took while on an architectural boat tour when I was recently in Chicago. I used the Men of Life paper from PTI and very little embellishment, except for the stitched star on the cover.


This was also an Ashley inspired tutorial. While the dies are not from PTI, the button is :) I hope that counts! Anyhow, want to see s small peak of the inside of the book?



As you can see, I didn't add a lot of embellishments as my photos filled the pages to the left and there's an additional photo in each envelope. I also tucked the ticket from the cruise in the last pocket. I added a little journaling in the front and back and let the photos speak for themselves through the rest of the book.

I love the way this turned out. Thanks Ashley for the inspiration!! And to all the DT at Papertrey Ink - you rock! Thank you for a fun, creative day!!


Photobucket

0 comments: