7/11/12

Flowers and Mice

I'm back with another cute card I recently sent off to my Mom for her birthday - she loves little mice and flowers of all kinds so this image was perfect for her:


The stamp is from Lili of the Valley - a dangerous place for me to shop because I just love all their images! These mice were so fun to color and coordinate with the paper which I believe is from Cosmo Cricket. Mom was happy with the card and she said it fit right in with the others she received - all of her birthday cards featured an animal of some kind.

In other news, I made it through work 2 days so far this week and have 2 more to go until I am on a little vacation break. I'm sure work thinks I've been off enough lately but that was medical, not fun, and I need a fun break now! So tomorrow I am planning on getting a pedicure and later this week, a hair cut so maybe I will start feeling human once again!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!


Photobucket

0 comments: