7/21/12

First PTI challenge completed

One of the early morning features at Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire was ribbon techniques. I fell in love with Erin's ribbon technique and decided to give it a whirl. Here's the results:




I die cut the PTI flip flops from white cardstock and then added the various ribbons on the reverse side. Once the ribbon filled in the base of the flip flop, I added the thing part on the top. The papers are not from PTI but the sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages (I believe). Fun and definitely a technique I would use again! Thanks Erin!


More to come!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh...using the flip flop die is genius with this technique. It just begs for texture. Good eye! Love your card and the colors. So summery.

Nichole Heady said...

I love that you paired up this technique with the flip flop dies! I don't think I have seen anyone else do that today! The colors are just so bold & bright, definitely a card that is going to bring someone a little cheer & sunshine!