6/11/12

We're celebrating Dad!

At Heart to Heart Challenges this week we are celebrating the men in our lives, mainly our Dad! Father's Day is this coming Sunday so now's the time to get a card off in the mail to your favorite Father!

A lot of the Design Team at H2H went with the super-hero look (check out their awesome artwork at the H2H blog) but I know what my hubby wants - not to have superpowers but rather to enjoy a day doing a whole lot of nothing!


I used the Pemberly paper pack and the stamp sets Say it in Style and Trees and Things to create this relaxing scene. Trees and Things is a great set because there are so many little images that you can add to the trees such as a tire swing, a squirrel, birds, a ladder, apples and more. But the hammock looked like the perfect fit for wishing Dad a wonderful Father's Day!

I hope you'll join us this week and show us what you create for Dad. Just be sure to include products from Close To My Heart (our #1 challenge "rule"). And check out the info about applying for our next Design Team while you're there (open to CTMH consultants only).

Haver a wonderful week and I'll be back again soon!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Carla said...

I really LOVE this card Mary!!! :)