5/2/12

Freckles

I recently discovered Purple Onion Designs and fell in love with Freckles the frog. So when my brother-in-law celebrated his birthday a few days ago, I had to use Freckles:



I know! How cute is this guy? Of course, I love frogs so I was totally smitten with his big head.I colored him with pencils and punched a few circled from the printed paper (Basic Grey) to add as balloons, using baker's twine for the strings. Inside it said: Hoppy Birthday - hope it's ribbiting. I know, I crack me up.

I have another new creation (a baby shower card) over at Moments of Your Heart if you want to take a peek! Have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Krista said...

crackin' me up!!! i just bought this same stamp. and a few others! even though i don't like frogs this little guy was to cute to say no to :) you've done a beautiful job on him.