4/6/12

Easter Eggs, Bunnies and Chicks

I have a couple more Easter cards to share with you before Easter comes and goes! I can't believe we're into April already!



I made these cards using the Scrambled Eggs set from Papertrey Ink and the egg die. I found it easiest to die cut the eggs first, ink up the stamp and then lay the stamp on my work surface ink side up. Then I could take the die cut and lay it face down onto the stamp. That gave me much better placement of the image than the conventional way of stamping.

The bunny's ears were stamped and hand cut and added to the card with the body of the bunny popped up on foam tape. The chick was stamped on yellow and white cardstocks and the white was cut along the shell line and added over the yellow. A little prisma glitter sparkles both images up a bit.

Also, it's hard to see in this photo, but the background was impressed with the PTI linen impression plate. If you click the photo for a larger view you might be able to see that better.

I'm off to clean house as we're hosting Easter dinner at our place and right now, I wouldn't want anyone to see the state the house is in! Have a good holiday weekend and I'll be back Sunday!

Photobucket

2 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Very cute CAS cards. Happy Easter!

Terri Davenport said...

Love them!