2/13/12

Butterflies and leaves

Back when I posted this card, I mentioned that I had created 2 cards using the Rosie Posie set from Papertrey Ink. Well, I didn't have a chance to share the second card and today, when PTI announced another anniversary challenge, I thought this would be perfect opportunity!

The theme today is to create a card featuring butterflies and/or leaves.


This was an experiment using the background images in the Rosie Posie set and I'm not as excited about the results as I had hoped. Sometimes, things don't turn out as I picture in my head. But I perservered to the end  - what do you think? I stamped by background using Kraft and Autumn Rose inks (and a green from CTMH) and then added the butterfly from the Round and Round anniversary set (from a year ago - or was it 2?) in black. The main section was also stamped with an image from Round and Round and a little color was added to tie into the background. Black ribbon at the top finished off the card.

I am hoping to get some stamping time tomorrow on my day off and I need to get some masculine Birthday cards done so I hope to be back with more to show soon!

Photobucket

0 comments: