11/23/11

Thanks

This Thanksgiving, I am grateful for many things in my life, not the least of which is YOU! Thank you for stopping by my blog from time to time to see what's new, thank you for all the wonderful comments you leave for me, thanks for sharing your ideas and artwork and stories with me, here and at my other blogs. I am a lucky girl and consider you all friends. Have a blessed Thanksgiving with your family and friends!!


Wreath and sentiment stamps from Papertrey Ink, paper from Simple Stories, ink from Close To My Heart.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Mayol said...

Great card! Love the subtle colors! :)

Mayol said...

Great card! Love the subtle colors! :)

Haley D. said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Terri Davenport said...

Fabulous card!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card! I love that Siimple Stories patterned paper-- I have plans to make a mini book with some of it! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Suzie said...

Your card is beautiful! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! :)