10/1/11

Unscripted for Fall

I have seen very little of my stamping room lately as I have been helping out the college student in the house with typing papers and what not. And there's been a lot of what not this semester! But I did manage to get a little fun time in the other day and created this for Unscripted Sketches:


I was in a Fall mood so chose some nice warm autumny colors. Stamps are from Papertrey Ink, cardstock from Close To My Heart. I hope you will check out the sketch this was based on over at Unscripted Sketches and then play along! We would love to see your interpretation of the sketch!

I'll be back tomorrow with another Creative Vision blog hop for October. And don't forget, there is always something new at Are You on the Fence? to check out - this time, it's a post from Leia, my furbaby. Yes, indeedy.

See you soon  - and Happy World Card Making Day!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you used the Iconic Images! Great job with your card!