10/7/11

Cricut fun!

As you know, I'm a consultant with Close To My Heart but I haven't been a very active consultant in the past year or so. Unless you count my work with the H2H blog - that keeps me pretty busy. But I haven't been selling a lot lately and have been buying products for myself mostly.

But now I have to tell you about the coolest product EVER from Close To My Heart - the Art Philosophy Cricut bundle!! Oh, you are going to need this, Cricut lovers!!  Here's some info from the CTMH website and then I'll show you a little something I made -

"We’re delighted to introduce the exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut® Art Philosophy collection! We’ve worked with Provo Craft* to bring you a Cricut® cartridge filled with 700 shapes hand-selected by company founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton. Simply insert the cartridge into your Cricut® machine (sold at retail stores) and you’re ready to cut any of the shapes with the touch of a button! Choose from stunning rosettes, unique gift boxes, elegant doilies, crafty banners, and more. The exclusive images are incredibly versatile, and many are designed to be used with specific My Acrylix® stamps for real eye-popping power!"

And that's not all - many of the shapes you can cut with this cartridge have matching stamp sets as well!! So it's easy to cut, stamp, assemble and voila! Instant creations!! (well not exactly instant but pretty darn quick!)

You can read more about what is included in the bundle pack here (you get chipboard and stamps and the cartridge - oh my!)

Here is what I created this evening:


Everything was cut on the Cricut and the only stamping is the words I stamped on the tag layer. These are 4 separate word stamps I aligned on one block and then stamped repeatedly on the layer for a fun printed panel.

The tree is two Cricut cut layers although I could have opted to stamp the tree as well as one of the stamp sets in the bundle includes a tree stamp that fits this cut shape. LOVE! I added a little bling and all done! Now to use this as a tag, or add to a card front....? 

If you want to learn more about the Art Philosophy Cricut bundle from Close To My Heart, drop me an email - you won't be sorry!!

Photobucket

0 comments: