10/17/11

Admit One

Good morning! Sorry I have been absent for awhile - I promise to start posting more often. I just need to find a little more time to get into the stamp room!! Helping my son with school stuff this semester has been almost a second part-time job!!

Anyhow, enough of that - let's get to some artwork!

Our challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is all about numbers! All projects submitted must include at least one number on it. Here is my party invite:



Can you tell I am hooked on the new Cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart?? Here is how I made this little (3x4) card:

I started with the sentiment It's a Party! stamp from one of the sets that came with the Cricut bundle. I stamped it repeatedly on the diagonal on my card base in Autumn Terracotta. The tag was cut on the Cricut and stamped with one of the images in the September Stamp of the Month (ask me how you can get yours!!) in New England Ivy ink. The "ticket" was cut on the Cricut as well as the number "1". I stamped the "admit one" and hand cut it out. Finally, before assembling everything, I stamped a 2nd generation image of the packages from the set Jingle Borders. Then I layered everything together onto the tag, added a little piece of ribbon and mounted it to the card with foam tape. Lots of fun little layers! (All products from CTMH)

I hope you'll join us and create something with numbers this week. Be sure to use Close To My Heart products!!

Photobucket

0 comments: