7/23/11

Sketch time!

Oh how I love sketches and this week's Unscripted Sketches sketch has loads of possibilities! (I know...that sentence has too many 'sketch' words in it but whatcha gonna do?)

Here's what we're working with:


And here's my card:


I used a soon to be released digi image from the "head" of US - Arielle - who has her own line of digi images called Wax Fruit Company. This holiday image, Deck the Birdhouse, fit the layout perfectly for me as did the sentiment from JustRite Stamps. The only change to the sketch was leaving off the very bottom section that shows a daisy in the sketch - I just ran out of room!

I printed the image and colored it with colored pencils and then added some Prisma Glitter for the snow. It's hard to tell from the photo but I also used a red glitter pen to color the bow - it's nice and shiny in person.

The paper is from Cosmo Cricket and the image and sentiment were popped up on pop dots for dimension.

That's it for me for today - I am actually spending the day at the PTI Stamp-A-Faire event in Cincinnati, OH today and I can't wait to share with you all my creations when I return home! Have a great weekend and stay in where it's cool and stamp. You know you want to!
Photobucket

0 comments: