6/19/11

Kick back and relax

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers out there. My Dad and my hubby's Dad both passed away 20+ years ago so today we take time to remember the awesome men they were. They are both very much missed. We do celebrate with my hubby as he is also a terrific Dad and deserves a special day. My daughter and son-in-law (also a Dad, although his girls are not with us any more) are coming for dinner and we will have a nice day relaxing and being together.

Here is one of the Father's Day cards I made this year - this one for my son-in-law:


Image from My Favorite Things. I love the bunny images and this one is just too cute, all reclined in his chair eating a box of candy. A great way to celebrate Father's Day or any day! Paper is from Papertrey Ink.

However you spend the day, I hope it is special. Be sure to send some love to all the Dads in your life. And take a moment to remember the Dads who are no longer with us. Love you, Dad, and miss you bunches!

Photobucket

0 comments: