6/16/11

75th Birthday

My Mother and Mother-in-law both turn 75 in just a couple of weeks - 10 days apart from one another. Unfortunately, we can't travel to Texas to celebrate with my MIL - not after the unexpected expense of a new roof! (See Ridiculous Lab for that story). But we will be celebrating with my Mom by taking her out to brunch and then having the family get together for presents and cake. No big party. Not really Mom's thing.

But anyhow, I digress. I wanted to make a couple of special cards for these 2 special ladies and the first I completed is for my MIL -



Papers are from Lily Bee Designs, stamps from Papertrey Ink, number die from PTI also.

I hope she likes it and the gift certificate tucked into it :)

Have a good Friday and I will be back Saturday with another Unscripted Sketches post!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Haley D. said...

Love it! The sentiment, the colors, the newspring background are all wonderful. I'm sure she'll love it too.