5/7/11

Unscripted Sketches this week

It's a new Saturday and that means another new Unscripted Sketches challenge for you - take a look:



Now if you're a card maker, this would be perfect as a 7 x 3.5 size card - just right for a legal sized envelope. But I was more interested in the four elements on the card front and just got some new Fancy Pants paper that I thought would work great! Here's the results:



Like I said, I let the paper be the guide to this card, using 4 of the tickets to be the four elements on the sketch. Below is a strip of paper, also from the same line of Fancy Pants papers, that I edge punched and dressed up with a band of ric rac. The tiny bird and saying at the top again came from the paper. I know - very little stamping huh? The only stamping I added was Your Birthday and I hand wrote "it's". Easy and fun to put together!

Now it's your turn to try out this week's sketch. Stretch your imagination and let us see what you create!

Photobucket

0 comments: